Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Got to find out how this works

Hi there. because 2 of my friends both happen to have blogs here. zzz and breeni and I think they look absolutely amazing (their blogs I mean) I thought let me give this a try.

Now I start wondering, does this work like BC. some of us have beautiful created shelves and others like me, try but there knowledge of html is just not enough :-)

Well I will check out some blogs first, see how they look.

Update: I was right. I tried to add books but It does not look like a clean list at all.

I want to add pictures and a review.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You mean zzz and I don't look absolutely amazing ourselves? ;)

Welcome Marlene! Great to see you!

Lauren said...

Hi Marlene!!!
We've been missing you over on Bookrelay/BookObssessed.

I'm glad to see you're still around the internet world :)

Marlene said...

Hey girls. Wow I have 2 comments.
Marlene does a happy dance.

Lauren, good to see you hon. How is Acy?


Yes I feel a bit estranged plus I was not doing so well lately. Trying to fight now. When I am really down I withdraw myself from everybody.

Milan-zzz said...

Oh so our blogs look amazing but not we as well :whip:
Ha! I’ve just noticed Breeni’s comment LOL

Oh it’s so lovely to see you exposed :whistle:!

Marlene said...

Exposed? (whip!!!) Instead of teasing me,Nice little remark by me ay? help this poor woman.
LMAO.
O I forgot to add Morsie to the list. I have her blog in my bookmarks as well.

Guess what I did. I just started an RSS On google reader and added your blogs.(among others)

Now how to create beautiful blogs like you ugly guys have. bahahwahaha

shaunesay said...

Hey there Crazy Foreign Lady! *hugs*